Swaggspeare

Swaggspeare
Cant find a word....so he makes one B-D

Sunday, April 20, 2014

THE FINAL BLOG O.O !!!!

    Having finished Huck Finn I am not disappointed at all! For once out of all my reading lately there is happy ending (lil sad cuz of Pap/Miss Watson) ! In the last bunch of chapters,  I end up finding Tom Sawyer very annoying idk if thats just me but i really do. In Chapter 31 Huck is challenged with social responsibility in the most crucial part of the story that centers Jim (the brehh). He attempts to do what the average folk at the time would do and tries to write a letter in order to turn Jim in to Miss Watson. Yet, he is overwhelmed by emotion and feelings for the friendship him and Jim have."And got to thinking over our trip down the river; and I see Jim before me, all the time, in the day, and in the night-time, sometimes moonlight, sometimes storms, and we a floating along, talking, and singing, and laughing."(Twain pg242) Huck as I stated 2 blogs ago follows his own social responsibility because he is above society! He values his own opinion over the opposition. "All right then, I’ll go to hell!" (Twain pg 242) (says after he refuses to turn in Jim) 
    Chapter trenta-tres (33) Huck Finn realizes Sally and Silas are Tom's aunt and uncle. But more relating to our topic, Tom comes through in social responsibility for Huckleberry. Wether it was for the adventure or not Tom puts aside his outlooks on "niggers" and agrees to help Huckleberry steal Jim back.(Who he thinks is a ghost at first LOL)"No worries, I'll help you steal him!"(Twain pg 253) which in turn startles Huck (I thought it showed a true friendship was there between him and Tom Huck never really thought about,  “Tom Sawyer fell considerable in my estimation,” (Twain pg 254). 
     In the end all ends well. EXCEPT TOM NEVER TOLD HUCK THAT JIM WAS ALREADY A FREE MAN WHICH FORCED ME TO READ MORE !!!!!!!!  RAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! STUPID COOL DUMMY TOM !!!! On the brightside, the Duke and Dolphin were tarred and feathered #animalcruelty ! Pap is the dead man in the house and Miss Watson dies (Yay and yay kind of) #worldssmallestviolin.  (I apologize if it wasnt as funny I had a major migraine while writing this TOOK ME FOREVER !!!)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Huck Finn was not a disappointment at all!!! The book ended exactly the way I wanted it to! I like the reference to Jim as the brehh. some comedic relief. Even if you did have a migraine. nice use of hash tags, and I felt the same about the fact that if Tom told HUck about Jim being free I could have saved some reading time. But overall, I was not disappointed with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree on your opinions of the ending. I was kind of expecting a randomly obscure, unnecessary plot twist that totally ruined everything. "He values his own opinion of the opposition." I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete